Diamond Way Buddhist Center
18020 Torretta,Vasia (IM)
Tel. +39 375 6077 473
We recommend traveling with your own vehicle.
- Enter "Torretta, Vasia" into your navigation system.
- Exit the highway at Imperia Ovest (= west), the second exit coming from Genoa. You are now about 12 km from the retreat center. Leave the roundabout at the third exit in the direction "Centro Imperia".
- Drive ca. 1,5 km in the direction "Centro Imperia" (Imperia city center). On the next roundabout take the 2nd exit and follow the signs to "Dolcedo" and then follow the signs toward Vasia.
- Drive straight on through the town of Vasia and continue for 1.5 km. You will see Torretta above the road on your right hand side.
- Park beyond the first tight curve and continue on foot along the only path which leads down the hill to the retreat center (ca. 300 m). Call ahead of time and your luggage will be picked up by jeep
Traveling by train:
The final train station is Imperia, Porto Maurizio. There is a bus connection to Torretta 3 times a day. Take the bus towards "Pantasina". Guests can also be picked up from the train station. Pre-arraignment is required, there will be a charge to cover the costs.
The nearest airports are Nice (90 km), Genua (ca. 100km) and Milan (ca. 250 km). From the airport take the train to Imperia and then continue as described above (Traveling by train).